Ohio is taking a tiered approach to vaccination for COVID.
Ohio will follow this timeline for vaccinating group 1B.
Week of January 18 – Ohioans 80 years of age and older
Week of January 25 – Ohioans 75 years of age and older and those with severe congenital or developmental disabilities
Week of February 1 – Ohioans 70 years of age and older; K-12 school employees
Week of February 8 – Ohioans 65 years of age and older
For those in group 1B, it is important that you only sign up with one provider.
Please do not register at more than one clinic. Many people want the vaccine and there are limited appointment openings. Registering for appointments at more than one location, and not showing up for an appointment can cause doses of the vaccine to go to waste.
The week starting 1/18/21: Ohio residents who are 80 years of age and older can get the COVID-19 vaccine beginning Jan. 18 under the next phase of Ohio’s vaccine distribution plan. Ohio will be distributing 100,000 doses of vaccine statewide beginning Jan. 18. Clermont County vaccine providers will receive 1,900 of those doses.
Clermont County Public Health will get 100 doses. The remaining 1,800 doses will go to:
- HealthSource of Ohio • Kroger pharmacies (nine locations)
- Meijer pharmacies (two locations)
- Mercy Health
“We are encouraged to begin protecting our most vulnerable population,” said Health Commissioner Julianne Nesbit. “But, we are urging everyone to show patience as the supply is limited. With only 1,900 doses designated for our county next week, we know it will take time until everyone that wants the vaccine can get it.
”How do you get vaccinated if you’re eligible?
- • Clermont County Public Health – Visit https://bit.ly/CVD19Vax to be added to the waiting list. Residents without internet can call 513-735-8500.
- • HealthSource of Ohio – Register (beginning Jan. 16) online at www.healthsourceofohio.org or call 513-732-5081.
- • Kroger pharmacies – Beginning Jan. 16 visit www.kroger.com/ohiocovidvaccine or call the Kroger COVID helpline at 866-211-5320.
- • Meijer pharmacies – To register, text COVID to the number 75049 and receive a link to register. Online registration is also available at https://clinic.meijer.com/. Individuals without internet access or texting capabilities can call the pharmacy.
- o Eastgate 513-943-5710
- o Miami Township 513-576-5510