Recycle your broken or unwanted holiday lights in Clermont County at any of the locations listed below. Only holiday lights should go in the designated collection bins – please do not put bags or boxes in the bins.
Items to be recycled include indoor and outdoor light strands, icicle lights and rope lights. Please do not bring individual bulbs, pre-lit trees, wreaths or other decorations. Also please don’t put holiday lights in the curbside or drop-off recycling dumpsters. Lights have to be collected separately from other recyclables because they can tangle the equipment used to sort materials at the recycling facilities.
- Shor Park, 4659 Tealtown Road, 45150
- Pierce Township Administrative Offices, 950 Locust Corner Road, 45245
- Clermont County Soil and Conservation District, 45160
- Clermont County Water Resources, 4400 Haskell Lane, 45103
- Cincinnati Nature Center, 4949 Tealtown Road, 45150