Help shape the future of our community by completing the Census 2020. Every 10 years, the US government sends out a census to see exactly where the populations are in the country. This matters to you because the population numbers determine how the tax dollars are distributed.
If you want your tax dollars to go to:
- the fire department that serves you and your house,
- the school district that your children or neighbors children go to,
- the senior services provided to you or your neighborhood seniors,
- the local library in your community,
- the township you live in for roads, parks, and cemetery upkeep.
- the Headstart programs and special education grants in your school district
Your response to the Census 2020 determines all this and more for the next 10 years. It is so important that you say, “I’m here!” by letting the government know you are a part of this community.
All offices are scheduled to complete their work by September 30, 2020.
It’s not too late until 9/30/2020.
Please visit US Census 2020 to get more facts and find out how to respond. It will take 15 minutes of your time and make 10 years of difference.