In February, Rumpke presented the trustees with a plan to bring the highly requested curbside recycling to Tate. Beginning June 1, 2018, Rumpke will introduce every-other-week curbside recycling collection to be included with current customer’s trash service for a new monthly rate of $19.25. All township customers that are outside the Village of Bethel have received a flyer to explain the process of adjusting their service or requesting recycling. Your response is required to make a change to your service. You can call Rumpke at 1-800-828-8171 or email them at ClermontCounty@rumpke.com.
In addition to bi-weekly recycle pick-up, Rumpke will also:
- Provide curbside large item pick-up (MUST call Rumpke 24 hours ahead)
- Provide you with 95-gallon recycling cart at no-charge
- Provide senior citizen rate for 65+
- Provide weekly trash pick-up of 6 cans or bags
- Customers have the option of paying $2 per month for 95-gallon TRASH carts
Want to add this service or ask a question? Call Rumpke at 1-800-828-8171.