The polls for the Election on Tuesday 11/7/17 will open at 6:30 a.m. and remain open until 7:30 p.m. on election day.
- Tate Township residents (Unincorporated area ONLY) will vote on (2) Issues, Issue 15 is Electric Aggregation & Issue 16 is Gas Aggregation. Both have OPT-OUT provisions. Both are for business and residential.
- All Tate Township residents will
- Vote for (2) Township Trustees. Gary Reed and Greg Burns are both running for re-election.
- Vote for (2) Members of Bethel-Tate Board of Education.
- Members of the incorporated Village of Bethel ONLY will vote for members of council in Bethel.
- Clermont County- Vote for (1) Municipal Court Judge.
- State Issue 1 Ohio Crime Victims Proposed Initiated Constitutional Amendment.
- State Issue 2 Ohio Prescriptions Drug Proposed Initiated Statute.
Sample ballots are listed at www.ClermontElections.org under Voter View/Registration Information.