Summary of the regular meeting of the Tate Township trustees that was held August 9, 2022.
All trustees and the fiscal officer were present for the meeting. The official July minutes were approved. July 12 2022 Trustee mtg
Department reports for July 2022:
- Deputy- National night out was held the week before this meeting and everyone had a good time.
- Zoning- There were 5 permits issued- 3 pole barn/garages, 1 single family dwelling, 2 inground pools, and 1 car port. Two variances were heard and passed.
- BTFD- July report- There were 181 calls. 56 fire calls reporting a loss of $4000 and saving over $1.5 million. No injuries. All response times are good. The crews have completed flushing and maintenance on all the fire hydrants. The battery powered rescue tools are now in use. August report BTFD Aug 2022 Update
- Cemetery- In July there were 4 burials, 6 foundations ordered and 2 graves sold out of township residents. The new property has been cleared and Rumke hauled the debris away. The parking lot next to the shelter should measure 150 by 150 ft. This project is funded by a grant from the Clermont County Park District.
- Roads-Work on Sprague Road continues with 4 cprivate culverts replaced and 2 road culverts replaced. Five culverts where blown out with water hose. Road will be ready to pave end of September. Salt price is going up considerably but we purchased before the price hike and have enough stocked for this coming winter.
- Next meeting is September 13, 2022 at 7:00 pm.