Summary of the regular meeting of the Tate Township trustees that was held July 12, 2022.
All trustees and the fiscal officer were present for the meeting. The official June minutes were approved. Jun 14 2022 Trustee Mtg
Department reports for June 2022:
- Deputy- Had 72 calls, took 26 reports, assisted other departments 11 times, made 4 criminal arrests, conducted 37 investigations, and closed 28 reports.
- Zoning- There were 13 permits issued- 4 pole barn/garages, 2 single family dwellings, 2 inground pools, 2 porches. 1 room addition and 2 variance requests to be heard on July 26, 2022 at 7:30pm at the BTFD meeting room,
- Cemetery- There were 11 burials, 3 foundations ordered, and 0 graves sold. A couple trees were taken down and cleaned up after the storm.
- Roads- They continue to work on Sprague Road and set 3 culverts. They received the new air compressor. It took the department about 4 days to go around the township roads and clean up after the storms. They added stone to repair various turn arounds on township dead-end roads that the snow plows use during the winter. Information: The Clermont County Engineer’s office let the township know that CC will handle the road maintenance forms in reference to the township roads affected by the installation of the solar panels.
- BTFD- There were 167 total calls, 58 fire and 109 EMS with 1.2 minutes out the door and 4.6 avg. minutes to on the scene. $0 fire loss. They had a lot of storm runs. The new ambulance A/C went out but is under warranty. Mt Orab Fod is waiting on parts. BTFD Jun 2022 Update
- Tate Township Clean-Up was June 11 & 12, 2022. Everything went well. Special thanks to all trustees, Clermont Cty. Sheriff Deputy Pike, Clermont Cty. Municipal Court, and Village of Bethel for everyone’s help during the clean-up.
- Next regular trustee meeting is Aug. 9, 2022 at 7:00pm.