Summary of the regular meeting of the Tate Township trustees that was held June 14, 2022.
- All three trustees and the fiscal officer were present at the June meeting. Gary Reed, Bob Redden, John Wilson, and Kathy Brannock. Minutes approved May 10 2022 Trustee Mtg
- Cemetery- May ’22 Report-There were 10 burials, 4 foundations sold, 6 graves (all in township residents) sold. They will have 37 foundations sold within the next 2 months.
- Deputy Report for May ’22- Deputy Pike answered 72 calls, took 33 reports, wrote 3 accident reports, made 7 traffic contacts, made 3 criminal arrests, and conducted 48 investigations. He closed 31 reports.
- Roads & Maintenance – May ’22 Report- All roads have been mowed at least once, some twice. Clean-up went well. All the trustees were there to help out. The Village of Bethel also sent 4 helpers and money to cover costs.
- BTFD- May ’22 Report- There were 145 total calls in May. 37 fire calls with no injuries and $14,000 in fire loss. 108 EMS calls. The BTFD time remains under 5 minutes to the scene of an incident. BTFD will be starting on fire hydrant flushing soon with Village hydrants first. BTFD Jun 2022 Update
- Zoning-May ’22 Report- There were 2 permits issued, a room addition and a shed. 5/31/22- The zoning change for a campground at 2425 Bantam Rd from Agricultural to RS was approved by the trustees.
- The trustees have completed purchases that resulted in the addition of 12 acres that ajoins the existing Tate Township cemetery to help ensure room for future burials.
- Next meeting is Tuesday, July 12, 2022 at 7:00 pm.