What Happened at the Last Tate Township Trustee Meeting?
Summary of the regular meeting of the Tate Township trustees that was held March 9, 2021.
- Tate Township Junk Clean Up dates are agreed to be June 11 & 12, 2021, Friday and Saturday from 7:00am to 5:00pm each day. It will be located at the Maintenance lot and Deputy Pike said he will get additional help to help with unloading. IDs for township residency will be checked.
- Deputy report for Feb, 2021- He made 47 calls, made 3 warrant arrests, along with his reports, stops, and help to the village. Deputy Pike will be on day shift for up to 30 days in order to help the USDA in a project on St Rt 232 for safety.
- Zoning News for Feb, 2021-5 permits were issued. A new spreadsheet was designed and being used to report the progress of warnings issued to residents to clean-up when they are in zoning violation. Trustees can see the date of violations more easily. This will serve to make the township zoning enforcement more efficient.
- The trustees accepted a bid for the resurfacing of the township road Wilson Rd this summer.
- Bethel-Tate Fire Dept Feb, 2021 report- 131 calls were made. Of that, 27 were fire and 104 were EMS. The 2 vehicles that were posted to sell on the government auction site were sold in February. The trustees approved a resolution to continue the fire department mutual aid agreement within Clermont County for another 5 years. The Chief expects to have the township newsletter out on the web site in April 2021.
- Area news- There is a new company taking over the solar fields that are scheduled to built on the border of Clermont and Brown Counties. The new company will start in Fall 2021.