November 12, 2019 was the regular meeting of the Tate Township Trustees, all trustees were present. Greg Burns ran the meeting
- The trustees approved the purchase of different liability coverage which will be cost savings and provide better coverage.
- The trustees congratulated Bob Redden for willing the election and look forward to working with him.
- The week of 1/26-2/1/2020 will be School Choice Week in Tate Township.
- Zoning Department – 4 permits were issued in October.
- Cemetery – In October, there were 12 burials, 10 new foundations sold, 18 foundations poured, and 5 graves were sold ( 3 in-township and 2 out-of-township).
- Roads – Replaced 3 culverts on township roads, and various ditching was performed. The 54″ culvert was installed on Wilson Road.
- Fire Department & EMS – Total calls for October was 170, (fire calls-38, EMS calls-138). The new phone system is installed and expected to be connected this week. Choice One Engineering has sent the specs for the parking lot to Clermont County to be put out for bid. The parking lot project is part of a previously awarded grant. The trustees approved hiring (4) personnel for part-time status. The complete October 2019 BT Fire and EMS update: BTFD Oct 2019 Update