The regular meeting of the trustees was held March 12, 2019. Reports were given by each department.
- Zoning department reported 2 permits issued for a garage and a porch. Violation letters have been sent out. He is continuing efforts to work with mediation on some homesteads.
- Deputy reported a slow month. He was able to get to the transportation department of Bethel-Tate to talk with drivers of school buses about safety to kids. Pike had 53 calls, wrote 17 reports, issued 11 warnings, and assisted Bethel Village 12 times. He will schedule the workers for the Tate Township clean-up to help the Township employees.
- Cemetery department reported they had 9 funerals, sold 3 foundations and 3 graves. They will be taking the old Christmas decor off graves before Easter and the mowing season begins.
- Roads & Maintenance department reported they have poured the pad for the salt storage. They will put out for bids on re-paving 1.3 miles of Moore Road and 5 culverts will need replaced.
- Fire & EMS department reported they had 145 calls total, 28 were fire and 117 were EMS. They responded to 6 mutual aid calls. They need to replace the lanterns on fire truck with LED for $625. The Ladies Auxiliary will hold its annual quarter auction the 3rd weekend in April to raise money to replace the old rotating red lights with new LEDs. A big thank you to the Ladies for making food for the recent Tolin funeral. The BTFD will be starting its annual flushing soon.